Brand names include: Moxif / Vigamox
Active ingredient: Moxifloxacin
Avelox is highly active against many different bacteria, including those that are most likely to contribute to acute bacterial sinusitis, acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis,and pneumonia.
MOXIFLOXACIN (Avelox) is a quinolone antibiotic. It can kill bacteria or stop their growth.
It is used to treat different kinds of infections, like skin and respiratory infections.
It will not work for colds, flu, or other viral infections.
The mechanism from the action of the antibiotic is actually easily described.
It damages the structure from the cell wall space, and therefore bacteria be vulnerable towards the external impact and can't reproduce.
Following the disorder from the external protecting layer associated with bacteria your body starts to have a problem with the an infection and damages microbes. The antibiotic doesn't penetrate within the cell and doesn't kill germs from inside it creates a perfect conditions for that immunity, so the body copes using the disease.
Directions for the use
- It works by killing the bacteria that cause infections
- Moxifloxacin (Avelox) tablets are most commonly used to treat infections of the sinuses and lungs
- Microbial infections from the skin, infections of the sinuses
- Infections of the sinuses
Common Make use of
- The recommended adult dose of (Avelox) moxifloxacin 400 mg once.
- Moxifloxacin tablets should be swallowed whole with plenty of fluids.
- The dose depends on age and weight of the human body depends on the extent of disease.
- They may be taken with or without food. Moxifloxacin tablets should be taken at least 4 hours before or 8 hours after multivitamins that contain iron or zinc, antacids that contain magnesium or aluminum.
- The medication may be taken for 5 to 21 days depending on the particular infection being treated.
- Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Possible side effects
Stop using moxifloxacin and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:severe dizziness, fainting, fast or pounding heartbeats,sudden pain, snapping or popping sound,swelling, tenderness, stiffness, or loss of movement in any of your joints,diarrhea that is watery or bloody, hallucinations, depression, insomnia or nightmares,unusual.
Do not use this medication if you:are allergic to moxifloxacin or any ingredients of the medication,are allergic to other quinolone antibiotics ( ciprofloxacin, norfloxacin).
Buy Avelox online
low price to Avelox in our online pharmacy allows persons with not high level of wages buying this antibiotic. This is an unquestionable plus of the purchase of Amoxicillin online because prices to this medicine are unreasonably high in many common pharmacies and many people have to replace this effective antibiotic by others cheaper and low-quality.